Sunday, November 25, 2012

Up and Coming

Hello Redwood's Fans!

How was your Thanksgiving celebration? Hopefully good.

What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?

Mine is my mother's homemade stuffing with turkey gravy. As I'm writing this, I haven't had it yet and am looking forward to it . . . on Saturday as this is where I'll be on Thanksgiving Day:



I know, jealous, right?

For you this week:

Monday: JoAnn Spears continues her series on Ann Boleyn and the mysterious sweating sickness. Fascinating posts!

Wednesday: What's it like for a doctor to get sued? Dr. Kate O'Reilly shares a very personal experience of her legal drama. I think sometimes when doctors get sued, it's the public's perception that something negligent did happen. I'll be the first to say I've known of cases where the bad outcome for the patient wasn't the result of any medical negligence and the family still sued. What do you think about that?

Friday: Author question . . . you know I LOVE these. This one deals with post-mortem injuries.

Have a great week. Did anyone venture out for Black Friday shopping?

Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment