Sunday, February 24, 2013

Up and Coming

Hello Redwood's Fans!

How has your week been?

Mine-- excellent. Poison launch is going well and I was ecstatic to get this STARRED review from Library Journal.

"Verdict: As intricately plotted and compelling as the first book in the trilogy (Proof),this psychological thriller will keep readers perched on the edge of their seats A must read for fans of Lis Wiehl and Frank Peretti. Jordyn Redwood's Poison is a terrifying journey of darkness, possession, and survival."

And-- the Kindle version is now available. 

What new suspense books are you reading and enjoying?

I just finished Andrew Klavan's A Killer in the Wind. I'd noticed he'd won a couple of prominent awards so was interested to see what his novels were like. This one did not disappoint so if you're looking for a new read on the ABA side-- check out this author's book.

For you this week: It's author question week!

Monday: Help! I need a medical condition.

Wednesday: Medical Power of Attorney.

Friday: Death by Trophy. Is it possible?

Hope you all have a fantastic week.

Jordyn

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordyn, I just read the review and am so anxious to get my copy of POISON. I'm shivering already but then it's cold in my house. Bless you, Kath's mom

    ReplyDelete