Sunday, December 7, 2014

Up and Coming


Hello Redwood's Fans!

Are you enjoying the Christmas Season? How's the holiday shopping going?

I am excited to say that I am nearly done-- I'd give it a good 90% completion. I think this is going to be my goal in subsequent years. Shopping done in November. Presents wrapped by early December and then just enjoying the season.

For you this week!

An Author Beware series. These posts focus on what an author has done horribly wrong in a published novel. I never mention the book or the author (unless they are making millions and I know they can afford to hire me for medical consulting.)

This series focuses on two very common errors but this author used them in more egregious ways-- the use of electricity and scope of practice issues.

After that will be my annual blog break but I hope you'll tune in for the funny videos I share every year.

I hope each of you has a wonderful Christmas and exciting New Year. I'll be back to the medical mayhem on January 6th.

Much Love and Merry Christmas,

Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment