Monday, December 26, 2011

Ever Had a Day Like This?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Any funny stories out there? Best gift?

I have one. My 9 y/o daughter came up to me, "Santa is so rude."

"Why?" I ask.

"He put my cookie back in the bin."

"Ummm..."

How about you?

We're taking a break from all things medical the last two weeks of December. Hopefully these videos will make you smile and as a bonus, each post will have a book/gift card winner drawn from the subscribers/followers list. So, sounds like a great time to start subscribing and following!

Check back frequently and often to see if you've won. Address must be e-mailed to jredwood1@gmail.com by 12/31/2011 to claim.

Today's winner is: Diane J!

Now enjoy the video!






2 comments:

  1. This is an old story, so I'm not sure if it will count.

    When my kids were young, they came home from school discussing the "is Santa real" debate.

    "What have you heard?" I asked.

    "Some kids say he's really your parents," my son answered.

    My daughter frowned. "That can't be true. You and daddy aren't that fat."

    That was years ago, before I was - um - that fat.

    Loved the video!

    patgonzales@arkvi.com

    ReplyDelete