Sunday, July 20, 2014

Up and Coming

Hello Redwood's Fans!

How has your week been? Mine-- lovely. As you know, I'm not a fan of summer but we've been having quite a few summer thunderstorms and it has been positively marvelous. I love hearing the rain and seeing the lightning flash in dark bedrooms at night. Definitely gets my suspense author's mind working.

For you this week!

This week is my favorite activity for this blog-- answering author questions.

Tuesday: Just when do you call a doctor a doctor?

Thursday: Hockey and head injuries. Just what would the ER treatment be?

Have a safe and cool week.

Jordyn

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh love summer thunderstorms! Love the image you added. There's just something spectacular about thunderstorms let alone a summer one. You're so right! Hope you enjoy your Sunday, Jordyn. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Just when do you call a doctor a doctor?" Can't wait to read that one. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be anxious to know if you think I got this right, Richard.

      Delete