Saturday, October 8, 2011

Winner!!!

It's been an interesting day here in Colorado. Snow... SNOW!!

Yikes. Wasn't quite ready for that. I'm hoping the sun shines again as autumn is my favorite season and I've only enjoyed it for about two weeks....

We have a winner: Paula Wiseman!!

Paula is the winner of the Dr. Mabry comment contest and has won Diagnosis Death and a signed copy of Lethal Remedy. Paula... I will need you to e-mail me your address to jredwood1@gmail.com. Prize must be claimed by October 15th or another winner will be drawn. Congratulations!!

This week, we're starting our Monday zombie fest. Each remaining Monday in October, I'll be hosting Dale Eldon-- zombie writer extraordinaire. Leave a comment on any of Dale's posts and you'll be eligible to win a drawing for two zombie books-- David L. Moody's: Autumn: The City and K. Bennett's: Pay Me in Flesh. Must live in the USA to be eligible. Drawing will be on Halloween and announced Tuesday, Nov 1st here at this fine blog.

This week is a great line-up.

Monday: Zombie fest starting with some medical questions. I'll also be at Dale Eldon's blog talking about if a zombie is medically feasible. Check that out here: http://dale-eldon.blogspot.com/.

Wednesday: Hosting Sarah Sundin. It's always great to have Sarah. She'll be blogging about contemporary pharmacy. Also, I'll be guest blogging over at Christian Mama's Guide. This is where I talk about real medical topics for parents. Hope you'll check it out.

Friday: Dr. Edwards is back talking about aortic injuries. If you need a quick way to expedite a character, you'll definitely want to check out his post.

Hope everyone has a blessed week.

Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment