Saturday, February 25, 2012

Up and Coming

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week. Thanks so much to all my new followers/subscribers! So glad to have you here.

This Week:

Monday and Wednesday: My good friend, Mark Young, drops by to talk about how real life military experiences influenced his current novel, Off the Grid. This is a great book for a great priced. Please, check it out.

Friday: An all important topic for writers-- maintaining the chain of evidence. What is it and what does it mean if it's broken?

What interesting things have you researched lately for your current work in progress?

Jordyn

2 comments:

  1. I've never had the pleasure of doing a needle decompression for a pneumothorax, but I studied it for my WIP. Made my medical student protagonist do it in a jungle village. That wasn't very nice...

    How's that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason,

    That sounds fabulous! Strong work!!

    ReplyDelete