Saturday, March 31, 2012

Up and Coming

This coming week is going to be one of my favorites. So much going on!

Monday: I love this author question because nothing bothers me more than an injured character doing something they shouldn't be able to do-- moments after they are maimed. This post, a realistic view on how a fracture will inhibit this character.

Tuesday: I'm crossing over between here and the WordServe Water Cooler. Special announcement and contest!

Wednesday and Friday: So honored to have Peter Golden stopping by to discuss his novel Comback Love. A female med student and the tumultuous 60s. Peter found out some very interesting facts about this era.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this week.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week....good luck.

    I am also following the blog and look forward to reading your book....

    My book is based on true events, its niot finished as yet, on chapter 16...

    Check my blog out at:

    http://thewrongplaceatthewrongtime.blogspot.pt/

    Nice to connect,

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete