Sunday, October 7, 2012

Up and Coming

Hey Redwood's Fans!!

How's your week been?

Fall and/or Autumn is here in the Rockies! Fall is my favorite season. There's so much to look forward to. Here's a short list of some of my favorite things.



Pumpkin EVERYTHING-- particularly pumpkin muffins and tea with pumpkin spice creamer. I know... what?!? Don't mock it until you try it-- in fact this just reminded me to restock my tea cache-- post haste!

The colors. Truly a favorite of mine seeing the leaves change. A sign that even in death, beautiful things do happen. Okay-- maybe that's a little too religious for some so moving on...

Scary movies! I am a suspense author by the way and I do enjoy scary movies. Recently saw Possession-- the one with Sarah Michelle Gellar. Interesting. And also saw the last installment of the Scream Series which I love because it does so well at poking fun at the genre. Looking forward to seeing Taken 2 with Liam Neeson. Can't get much better than that. The first film was fabulously scary. I have the last season of Dexter just waiting for me as a reward for when my latest novel is done. I know that's a little frightening... but... suspense author.


How about you? Do you like autumn? What are your favorite things?

For you this week!!


Monday: JoAnn Spears continues her case study on Queen Ann and her obstetrical history. Truly fascinating and JoAnn does such a great job bringing interesting facts. Well, she is a nurse so of course she's wicked smart!

Wednesday: Why the television show Once Upon A Time rakes my nerves. And yes, it does involve a medical situation.

Friday: My friend, Nelda Copas, returns to talk about combat medicine.

Have a great, autumnly week.

Jordyn



1 comment:

  1. Actually, it's spring where I am, though today it feels more like autumn or winter! Melbourne in autumn can be soggy and depressing, or it can be "Indian summer". I like to be cosy inside and cook vegetable soup while the rain pours down outside, then have it with hot toast slathered with butter. I have a young niece born on October 31, who declares she was born on Halloween and is not afraid of anything! In fact, one day we were at the movies with my nephew, watching a scary scene, and Dezzy and I grinned at each other.

    ReplyDelete