Sunday, July 7, 2013

Up and Coming

Wow-- what a week. The final edits on Peril are done. I wonder if how I feel is how movie people feel when the final scene of a movie is shot. I just don't know if I can say good-bye to these characters.

When Peril was first going through edits-- the editor I was working with said something close to "You have like four endings. It's only your inability to say farewell to these characters that lends to this."

Sigh. And yes, I did pick one ending but I have saved the others and I'm sure they'll show up for you over at my website someday.

The Bloodline Trilogy is complete. Three books. I never thought I'd publish ONE fiction book . . . ever. Quite a dream come true. I'm very thankful for it.

In October-- I'll be celebrating a lot so be sure to be following my author page for a HUGE party with lots of amazing prizes. You can find it here.

This week I'm excited to host fellow friend and author Michelle Griep. I love it when historical authors come to visit and blog about their medical research in eras that have passed. Michelle takes on the insane asylum and other topics and I know you'll enjoy her posts. Please take time to check out her novel A Heart Deceived. Isn't her book cover just gorgeous?!?

Hope you have a great week.

Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment