Sunday, December 1, 2013

Up and Coming

Hello Redwood's Fans?

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine-- don't know yet as I'll be celebrating today since I had to work on the holiday.  Who braved Black Friday? Me? You will never see me wake up before the sunrise to join hordes of crazy people to buy a cheap TV. But that's just me.

What's the status of your Christmas shopping? I am hoping to get done early this year and just sit back and enjoy the season. This is the first year in about three that I don't have a crushing writing deadline to worry about and I'm taking it as a blessing in disguise.

For you this week I'm continuing my medical analysis of the TV show Hostages. Either they will blackball me from ever working in Hollywood or they'll eventually hire me as a medical consultant because they need one people.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment