Monday, May 25, 2015

Summer Blog Break


Hello Redwood's Fans!

On this Memorial Day-- I want to take a moment to thank all those who gave their lives for our country. Thank you to the families who remain behind for your sacrifice. I know the price of freedom is steep and am grateful every day for the rights I enjoy.

May God richly bless you.

Are you enjoying the sunshine? We, in Colorado, are not. It has been the grayest, cloudiest, rainiest May that I can ever remember-- which is good for me since I tend to like dark and stormy. However, I am starting to feel sorry for my fellow Coloradans who really do look forward to those sun shiny days.

Over the next several weeks-- we'll be taking a break from the medical mayhem and posting some fun, maybe even thought provoking, video clips. These are ones that I have enjoyed and hope you do to.

Enjoy the time with your family. Take a camping trip! Finish that novel you've dreamed of finishing.

In the mean time, I'll be preparing great medical posts for you to enjoy after July 4th!!

Party Hard!-- as we used to say in the 80s, but of course with responsibility at safety.

Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment