Sunday, May 10, 2015

Up and Coming


Hello Redwood's Fans!

First of all-- Happy Mother's Day to all those fantastic, amazing women who are mothers and a big shout out to my own mom for all the love, attention, and care you gave me to help me become the adult I am today. I see your influence in how I raise my own girls and it is a good thing!

And for everyone else-- please, pick up that phone and call your mom. From my years of working in the ER-- none of us truly know how many days we have left so take time and appreciate your loved ones while you have them.

For you this week.

This week on Redwood's Medical Edge is all about toxicology. How do we in the medical profession treat a patient who ingested something but they can't or won't tell us what they took? In these posts, I give you guidance on how we approach this medically and what treatments are instituted for common drugs of overdose.

Hope you have a GREAT week.

Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment