Sunday, September 9, 2012

Up and Coming


What a great group of posts last week on quality of life issues. If you missed them-- go back and take a look. A lot of great comments and stories. Thank you to everyone who shared them.

For you this week, we're focusing on strangulation injuries. These posts were prompted by a reader comment that I began to research and I actually learned a lot of interesting stuff that I thought would be beneficial to pass onto you.


Also-- my debut novel, Proof, is being offered free this week for Kindle through Amazon. Specifically, Sept 10th-15th, so help spread the word. Even if you have bought the print version (which I greatly appreciate!) please download the e-book. Helps to increase the sales rankings.

May you all have a blessed week!

Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment