Sunday, September 16, 2012

Up and Coming

First, I want to thank everyone who downloaded Proof when it was free Monday-Friday last week for Kindle! It stayed in the top 100 free books for Kindle for most of the week. You are all AmAzIng. It is still inexpensive at $5.00 so download and give this book a try. See if Library Journal knows what they're talking about!

For you this week:

Monday: Dr. David Carnahan is back posting about a heart wrenching experience of caring for a young Iraqi boy.

Wednesday and Friday: The secrets nurses keep. These two posts piggy-back off of a Nov, 2011 Reader's Digest piece entitled 50 Secrets Nurses Won't Tell You. I'll give you a behind the scenes look at some of the items.

I'll be at the American Christian Fiction Writer's conference this week! Looking forward to seeing a lot of my friends and fellow authors. Be sure to say "hi" if you're there.

Jordyn

1 comment:

  1. Just read Proof (from my church library) WOW! What an amazing book. I'm heading over to Amazon to pick up the $5 Kindle version right now. Thank you for writing the story.
    I'm ready for Poison. :) Can't wait.

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete