Sunday, December 30, 2012

Up and Coming

Hello Redwood's Fans!

Are you ready for the New Year? Making any New Year's resolutions?

I am anxious for this year. I'll be releasing two books and sending out a new book proposal. Lots of work to be done.

What are some of your plans for the coming year?

This week, I'm highlighting some guest blogs I did over at Christian Mama's Guide for Erin MacPherson. Erin has a series of books releasing this spring that I'm excited for because she has a wicked sense of humor.

Here's a previous post she did for Redwood's.

http://jordynredwood.blogspot.com/2011/09/ways-to-induce-labor-according-to-old.html

For you this week:

Monday: ER management of the newborn with fever. 

Wednesday: Top three pediatric ER nursing pet peeves.

Friday: Management of infant crying.

Have a great New Year's Day!

And remember . . . responsible drinking people.




No comments:

Post a Comment