Sunday, March 2, 2014

Up and Coming

Hello Redwood's Fans!

How has your week been? Here-- finally a short break from the bitterly cold wind with a few days of sunshine. I can feel spring coming but I know some of you are dreading a big melt-off with concern for flooding. It seems there is no winning this winter! Praying your basements stay dry.

For you this week it's all about those very helpful lungs and what happens when they become injured or perhaps the wrong, non-diseased one is taken out in the OR. This is why I LOVE author questions so much. It's really fascinating what people have lived through.

Tuesday: Author question about pulmonary contusions which is a good injury to give a character after something like a car accident because it has a wide range of possible outcomes depending on the extent of the injury.

Thursday: A very personal author's question about a family incident that happened in the 1950s when her uncle had surgery and the wrong lung was taken out. How do these surgical errors happen?

ALL the books of the Bloodline Trilogy have been on sale for $1.99 each and this will be ending soon (March 3rd I believe) so scoop those stories up. Proof just received its 100th five star review!

Keep in mind that over at my Facebook author page we're doing the 12 months of Christmas by going through The Complete Book of Questions and each month I'll be doing a give away and you're entered just by answering!

Was honored to be on Giovanni Gilati's Scoop-- an fun interview about what's in store next for my writing and just what I think of my adult ER counterparts (and I can say-- I used to work adult ER!)

Hope you guys have a great week!

Jordyn


No comments:

Post a Comment