Sunday, March 30, 2014

Up and Coming

Hello Redwood's Fans!

Who is ready for spring? I know I am. I do enjoy winter/snow-- mostly when I don't have to be out in it and I've had to be out a lot in it so-- you get the idea.

Spring brings everything new and that's what I have for you this week-- new medical devices that might eventually make their way onto the market.

Tuesday: The Skin Cell Gun. Just what is it and how might it help burn patients?

Thursday: X-Stat. Do you have a character who's been shot and they can't control the bleeding then this medical device might be your answer.

We're continuing the Book of Questions over at my author page. There's a winner every month and you're eligible for the prize just by participating.

Hope everyone else is thawing out and on their way to seeing the daffodils and tulips break through.

Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment